This page is very out of date.
I decide to list the programs, apps and utilities, I always seems to install.
- wget Andreas Ludwig’s wget port. This one was done with Knut’s gcc. It also comes as a wpi package.
- Generalised Bitmap Module (GBM) with plugins for Seamonkey and Lucide. Seems that this does not get updated with the eCS release candidates.
- lswitch – lcss
- Recoll for OS/2
Seamonkey (v1.1.9 as of April 2008)
- There is an official version of Seamonkey and an enhanced version by Peter Weilbacher. I prefer to use Peter’s version which can be downloaded from SourceForge .
- Seamonkey addons
- Jeremy’s Mozilla Extensions
- Firefox sidebar extensions that are either fully compatible, or have been modified to work in Seamonkey with xSidebar installed.
- Chatzilla this is usually a newer version than is provided by Seamonkey install
- Open Watcom 1.7a (October 2007) Open Watcom is a project of the open source community to maintain and enhance the Watcom C, C++, and Fortran cross compilers and tools.
- gcc 3.3.5 kLIBC is a C runtime library in which the coder is exploring The Single Unix Specification (SUS) and various *BSD, Sun and Linux interfaces used in ‘portable’ software. (Netlabs FTP)